Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Michael Vick Does Drugs in School Zones

I know I haven't written anything recently, and I apologize for that.

But please, for the love of all that is good and holy, read this (PDF file).

That link leads to a three page handwritten lawsuit filed by a Mr. Jonathan Lee Riches, an inmate in South Carolina. Riches is attempting to sue Michael Vick for 63,000,000,000.00 Billion Dollars. Yes, that's 63 BILLION Billion Dollars, or for the mathematically disinclined, 63 Quintillion Dollars. I don't think that amount of money even exists.

I know this isn't a football blog, but when someone accuses Michael Vick of joining Al-Quaeda, buying missiles from Iran with the money made from selling dogs on eBay, and hurting their feelings and dashing their hopes, that's newsworthy for all sports fans.

In other news: the Cubs are drowning without Soriano. Funeral arrangements are being decided on and will be announced sometime in September.

[FOXNews]

EDIT: Apparently this came out three weeks ago when everyone but me was paying attention. My bad.

No comments: