Monday, March 31, 2008

Tom Skilling to the Rescue

Well I returned to a rain delay, so I have watched zero baseball so far. Apparently Kosuke has our only hit, so he seems like a solid investment so far. Of course because the Cubs game is the only important thing going on in Chicago today, or ever, WGN has the amazing Tom Skilling standing by to update us on the weather. He says that the rain should be over soon and baseball should be happening, but then again he is a weatherman. It's hard to trust someone who makes a living being wrong 80% of the time.

Personally I hope the game gets rained out so I can quickly buy tickets to Wednesday's game and that will be the true season opener. I have a friend at today's game who is rubbing it in my face via text message so that would be some sweet sweet revenge.

No comments: