Thursday, October 4, 2007

Cubs NLDS Game 2 Live Blog

...is not happening. I'm going over to a friend's place to watch the game, and this friend still has dial-up internet. And he might live with his parents. So no mid-game updates for me. Basically every Cubs related blogger on the planet is live blogging these games, so I'm sure you'll have no problems finding a replacement for me.

We've gotten a lot of traffic today from people who are searching for the Lou Piniella Aquafina commercial and whoever the guy was with the blinking Cubs light in the 9th inning. If you are one of those people, I am sorry but I do not have either of those for you. Yet. To anyone out there that does find the video for the commercial or whoever that guy was with the light, please let me know. For some reason I'm showing up high in the Google search results, and the people demand answers.

I'll be back late late tonight after the game with my thoughts for you all to read bright and early Friday morning. So until then, go Cubs.

EDIT: We have the video now. Look up.

No comments: