Friday, April 6, 2007

That's What I'm Talkin About

I was about half-way through this post and Firefox froze on me. Not cool Mozilla, I thought you were better than Microsoft. Now I see you're just living a lie.

Because of this I'm gonna keep this relatively short. Rich Hill was completely dominant, and that first inning of offense for the Cubs was all we needed. Now, on to the summary.

Game Summary for April 6th, 2007
  • Score: Cubs defeat the Brewers, 9-3
  • Player of the Game: Rich Hill. Best stuff any of the pitchers have had so far, 78 pitches, 58 strikes, 0 walks, one hit. I know I keep picking pitchers for this, but they've all been solid other than Zambrano. Shame on you Carlos.
  • Subject of Lou's Wrath: Nobody. I don't think even Lou can be angry after a game like that. Everyone will sleep in peace tonight in Wrigleyville.
  • Comments: Like I said, Rich Hill was completely dominating tonight. The first inning saw some very solid offense, and Mark DeRosa got his second home run of the year, along with the second for the entire team. Ronny Cedeno was the next Cub to connect, and he now has more home runs than Soriano, DLee, and Aramis combined. Something is wrong there.
  • Magic Number: 160 and falling fast.

No comments: